Tasks and functions of the web portal:
- concentrate huge amounts of information in one place;
- create your own knowledge base;
- provide your audience with access to data;
- receive stable income from advertising and sale of goods and services.
And what is a web portal?
- Corporate. Integration of company information and databases. These are closed ecosystems on the Internet, with access control.
- Educational. The sites where lessons are held, testing is conducted and all kinds of video and audio materials are posted.
- Informational. The purpose of such sites is to obtain information. These include all major news sites and media outlets.